My Reasons...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Reason # 1,375

Reason # 1,375....

I wish that I had videotaped this moment, but I really didn't know that it was going to happen...

After 8 days of the kiddos being apart, wih the exception of one visit and many videos back and forth, I was able to bring Bean home.   We went to JJ's day care to pick him up and his reaction was priceless...

"Ellie!  Ellie! You were in the hospital and you're home!!!!"

They hugged in the way that only soulmates do...

He lifted her face in his hands and proclaimed, "Ellie... Home..." 

He has this incredible compassion and sensitivity that I've never seen in a 3 year old... They came home and played and loved on each other...

He never once tried to touch her trach or g-tube or owwwwies...

He just knew that it was Ellie...

His sister was home and all was good in the world...

Bedtime tonight had lots of extra love and hugs and kisses....

I so love this Boy... He never skips a beat... His outpouring of love is phenomenal...

Beanie is so Blessed to have him in her corner.  They have a bond that surpasses this world...

My beautiful Baby Boy...
Reason # 1.375

No comments:

Post a Comment