My Reasons...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Reason # 1,113

When JJ gets excited about something, his voice switches dramatically...

Normally,his voice is very sweet... High-pitched and sing-songy... His words run in to each other in an almost drawl and he has a lisp that makes him sound very endearing.... He reminds me of a cartoon character that I like.  A little girl on "Phineas and Ferb" that always says "Whatcha' doin?" in the same type of voice that JJ has...

When he gets excited, his voice becomes very low-pitched... Almost like a growl in the back of the throat... His words become precise and his tone is a little bit louder...

Driving home tonight, he made an impassioned proclamation- In his excited voice...

JJ: "Mom!!!! I had FUUUUN"
Mom: "Yeah, JJ You had Fun?"
JJ: "I liked lights go boom!!!"
Mom: "Yeah, you liked it when the lights go boom?"
JJ: "Yeah... I lIked the lights go boom!"

I so love this boy... Reason #1,113...

No comments:

Post a Comment