My Reasons...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Reason # 1,120

I've mentioned before that John John is a huge fan of the song "Baby" by Justin Bieber...

I've often caught him randomly singing it (well, his version of it...).  
From time to time, he will just walk up to me and say "Mom. Baby."  That is my cue to sing the song... 
Anytime that he can get Beans phone away from her, the first thing he does is turn on her iPod and go to "Baby".

I'm a huge Belieber.  Go ahead and mock me.  The former punkish girl who still has pink hair... I Love Rock!  I Love Alternative!  I Love Industrial! I Love......JB!

I can't help it... I love his story... I love that he is funny and can poke fun at himself... I love that my kids get happy when they hear his music or watch his movie...

Tonight, John John grabbed the iPod and I immediately heard... "Baby, Baby, Baby... Ohhhhhh.... Baby, Baby, Baby... Ohhhh...."

I went to the kitchen to make dinner...

After a few minutes I realized that what I was hearing was...

"I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old."

He had switched over to I

Reason # 1,120...

No comments:

Post a Comment