My Reasons...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reason # 3,411


Reason # 3,411

Alternate Title:  Another Reason Why I Should Be Nominated Mom of the Year

About three weeks ago, I gave Bean and JJ new, behind-the-door hanging laundry hampers...

Our usual dirty laundry spots are:
Moms Bathroom on the floor
Kids Bathroom on the floor
Beans Room on the floor
JJ's Room on the floor
Hamper in Moms Room

Bean went away to camp for 5 days and I, obviously, never checked her room... Checked all of the other spots and continued in my downward spiral of laundry hell... I have no idea how three people can create so much laundry...

Since she has been home, I've been looking for two camp shirts that she needs for this week... She told me that they were in the laundry, but, I could not find them... They need to be clean for Tuesday...

I had actually, almost forgotten about the hampers... JJ is still a little young to expect results, and Beans was just forgotten...

Fast Forward:
Tonight... Gathering another damned load... I looked behind Beans door...

It has about 3 days of laundry in it...

She still threw clothes on the bathroom floor, but she also took the time to use the hamper...

Guess what... The shirts are in there... She has been acting responsibly and I just didn't notice... 

I need to give her big hugs when she wakes up in the morning, because she certainly told me... 

Reason # 3,411

No comments:

Post a Comment