My Reasons...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Reason # 1,259

Reason # 1,259... How can you not be sooooooo in love?

Had a random hour tonight alone with the boy... At Publix...

JJ loves to ride in the carts that look like race cars or space ships.  Being the responsible Mommas Boy that he is, he insists on putting on the seatbelt that secures him into a front facing position...

As we began finishing our quick jaunt to the store, JJ started crying- Insisting, to take off the seatbelt.  He turned around and said, "Mom, I love you- I want to kiss your eye"... And he proceeded to kiss me on the eyelid... Over the course of shopping, this extended to both eye lids, both cheeks, both ears, my nose and the top of my head...

How can I not be totally in love with this amazing kiddo...

Reason # 1,259... <3 <3 <3

1 comment: