My Reasons...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reason # 3,508

Reason # 3,508

Thanksgiving was very different this year... We did not have a big family gathering, no amazing kitchen scenarios, no hearth song moments...

I promised my kids that we would do 'Thanksgiving'... but it had to be when it was ready...

On November 24th, we spent time together... We had fun and went to the beach... We ate turkey at a restaurant... We danced in snow...

I promised Bean that I would make a turkey and the sweet potatoes with marshmallows that she had been craving...

Nov 30th... Made a Turkey Breast and some awesome Sweet Potatoes.... Bean declared,"Thanksgiving!!!"

Dec 1st... Reheated the Turkey and awesome Sweet Potatoes (with some extra marshmallows) and some Green Beans...

Ellie declared... "We have had Thanksgiving Three Times!!!!"

I hope that she remembers that we have Thanksgiving 1..2...3... or a million times... Every day is our Thanksgiving...

Even if we are not eating the turkey and trimmings, we are Thankful everyday....

xoxo

Reason # 3,508

No comments:

Post a Comment