My Reasons...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Reasons # 1,277 and 3,524

Reasons # 1,277 and 3,524... Alternate title... The oooohs and the cat wails...

For everyone who has followed our story, you will know that I love nothing more than the sounds of my children's voices....

I've struggled and fought and yearned to hear them...

Therefore, I hope that you respect my humor in this note...

It took almost 3 years to even hear a sound out of my dear girl, and almost as long to hear an intelligible word out of my boy...

Driving in the car today and they are singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...

mamama yayaya lalala uhuhuh... SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!.... ahahahah blah blah blah.... heknowswhenyuaresleeping... HE KNOWS WHEN YOUR AWAKE!.....

Switching stations....

CeeLo Green...

Ahahahahahahahah.....OOOOO OOOOO OOOO OOOO.....

Switching stations....

Katy Perry...

achachac.... FIREWORK..... wahwahwah... FIREWORK...

The boys words are so hard to understand....

The girl is screeching, like nails on a chalkboard...

But, HOLY CRAP!!!!!

My kids are singing their hearts out and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. My PT children doesn't like Christmas music. I have the Christmas station on in my car. I like it b/c they seem to sing from their heart. I don't care for Perry or any of those people.

    ReplyDelete