My Reasons...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reason #'s 1,290 and 3,537.... Alternate title 'Happy New Year 2012'....

Reason #'s 1,290 and 3,537.... Alternate title  'Happy New Year 2012'....

Ahhhh....

As I posted on my page.... What a long, strange trip its been...

The kiddos are sleeping, and nothing really prophetic with them has happened today...

Bean made me promise to wake them up at Midnight for a celebration, but, quite frankly, we all know they will not wake up....

I will go in and cuddle them with love and kisses at midnight, but they will be none the wiser...

I don't know how to define this year... It has been so full of ups and downs... It's been full of reaching out to strangers... It's been full of being reached by strangers...  It's been full of finding some of the best friends in the world, who I will never meet... It's been full of re-connecting with friends that I may never see again...

Confidences made and confidences broken...

I am so grateful for the opportunities and outlets that this year has brought...

I am so thankful for our health and our happiness... I pray for a new year filled with love and strength and happiness and silliness and discovery....

2011  brought us many things... we can count them as good or bad...

2012 will bring us hope and love and confidence....

I am sure of it...

Happy New Year Peeps....

Word...

1 comment: