My Reasons...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daily Reasons...3,572, 1,325 and 14865...

It's been a while since I've actually blogged, so I figured that I would share the last few Facebook updates...


February 4, 2012
After a really crappy day, it's nice to be reminded of the other side... My Mom called me tonight to ask me if I remembered what tomorrow was... I honestly had no idea of the date... 2/5/1971... The anniversary of the day that my adoptive parents brought me home... 41 years of being loved by the people that CHOSE me... Thank you Mommy and Pop... You have guided me through life and helped me be the person that I am today... You've helped me become the Person and Mother that I am and I am proud to have you in my corner...


February 3, 2012
I love that Baby Boy gets excited... About everything. Even if he's not really sure what that thing is, in his mind it's exciting. He squeals and laughs and jumps for joy...
In honor of Superbowl Weekend, JJ's Daycare had "Jersey Day" today. We are not a family that follows sports, but Bean LOVES the Miami Dolphins, so JJ got to wear a Dolphins jersey today...
He gladly and excitedly proclaimed to everyone that we came across this morning that...
"This is my shirt... Dolphins.... Gonna shoot a basket!!!!"
hahahahaha!!!!!!! I sooooo love this boy ♥



January 31, 2012
I can think of nothing that I love more then snuggling with the kiddos to wake them up in the morning... Still feeling warm from being wrapped in blankets... Half-asleep, groggy whispers of "Good Morning Mommy"... Watching the first smile of the day emerge...


January 27, 2012...
They are having "Snow Day" at JJ's day care today.... Basically a huge pile of crushed and shaved ice that the kids get to play in until it melts... JJ was so excited that he borrowed a pair of Ellie's 'glubs' to play in the snow... When we pulled in this morning the truck was there with two guys offloading the pile of snow... JJ ran over to the truck and yelled, "Mom! Mom! It's Snow!!!! And Snow Men!!!" hahahaha I love this boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. My client's sister is adopted so she celebrates two birthdays.

    ReplyDelete