My Reasons...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reasons # 1,218 and 3,474

I am, self-admittedly, a Disney Dork...

No... I'm NOT one of those Middle-Aged-Women-Who-Wear-Overalls-Or-Denim-Jackets-With-Winnie-The-Pooh-Or-TinkerBell-Embroidered-On-Them...

Yes... I AM a person who LOVES Main Street USA-Watching Parades-Seeing Princesses Make All Little Girls Feel Special-Seeing Princesses Make All Little Boys Feel Special-Seeing The Delight On The Face Of A Child High Fiving Mickey Mouse-Knowing In This Minute That The Innocence Prevails Over Ke$ha OrThe Latest Tween Star Bumping And Grinding-Watching Fireworks Over The Castle-Seeing Kiddos Light Up At Quincy As Much As SuperHeros-Dressing Up In Costumes-Cast Members Who Always Know The Extra Special Thing To Do Even If It Is As Simple As A Sticker Or Sharing A Secret Magic Kingdom Secret...

And, yes, I love the special moments and memories...

It's a simple as listening to my sweet, speech-delayed boy re-enact a scene from Fantasmic with huge enthusiasm, including incredible sound effects...

It's my almost tween girl being so excited that she drew a picture for Mickey Mouse and can't wait to give it to him because she believes that it will be just as special for him...

It's my beautiful girl dancing with the Radio Disney Crew with energy and no sense of being self conscious... Being a Rock Star...

It's my boy being so exhausted from happiness that he passes out before his head can hit the pillow...

It's all of the moments of just being silly and laughing and being excited and carefree...

It's nice to spend time away from Speech Therapy and Dr Appointments and Testing and Work and School and Schedules and, well, Just All Of It...

You can call me indulgent... I don't care...

In my mind, I'm already planning our next excursion... Where the Memories Begin...

"A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes... If You Keep Believing the Dream that You Wish Will Come True.."

Thank you Walt...

No comments:

Post a Comment