My Reasons...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Reason # 1,191

One of our bedtime rituals includes a book called "Tickle Monster"...

We have a version of the book that includes 'Tickle Hands'...

It is basically, two half hand gloves that are supposed to be the 'Tickle Monster' hands that tickle you... It adds a lot of fun and interaction to the story...

Our nights alternate between me being the 'Tickle Monster' and actually reading the book and providing tickles at the appropriate times and places throughout the story....

i.e. It's time to tickle your neck.... (and neck tickles ensue...)

And JJ 'reading' the story...

"I'm a monster... and I tickle!!!!!"

Followed by huge, random amounts of tickling...

"I love monster..."

Followed by huge, random amounts of tickling....

"Make silly faces..."

Followed by huge, random amounts of tickling...

How can you not go to bed happy after being tickled silly by one of your favorite people???

I recommend the book...

Reason # 1,191

No comments:

Post a Comment