My Reasons...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Reason # 3,438

Curriculum Night at Beans school....

Had the opportunity to meet her teachers... And I love them... They both seem so positive and outside of the box thinkers... I think that Bean will flourish in these classrooms...

But, that is not what this post is about...


It's about a game...
Each student was given a questionaire to fill out and the parents were asked to fill out the same questionare to see if your answers matched....

These are my correct answers:
Name:   Ellie Burns (This is important because most kids would answer with just their first names)
Favorite Food:   Spaghetti (This is a no brainer)
Favorite Color:  Purple ( The color that reminds her most of Justin Bieber)

These are my incorrect answers:
Favorite Book:  Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Favorite Place to Visit: Chuck E Cheese
Favorite Restaurant:  Applebees

I should have realised that she would have changed her favorite book, because she just started reading Judy Blume....
I should have realised her favorite restaurant.... We dont eat there often, but there is a local diner named "Ellies"...

Her favorite place to visit took me by surprise...

At least twice a week she asks to go to Chuck E Cheese... or Boomers (another local arcade/ride/money suck)... My alterenate responses were Disney or Los Angeles or New York... Because she always asks to go to those places, too...

Her answer was...

Camp Boggy Creek

I almost cried when I read that....

When I got home, I made sure to compare notes with her and I told her how proud I was that she picked Camp Boggy Creek as her favorite place to visit...

She made me promise to apply for the next Family Retreat...

An amazing place, shrouded in love and caring and joy...

I think that it is my favoritie place to visit, too...

Reason # 3,438

No comments:

Post a Comment