My Reasons...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reason # 996

Recently, I talked about how Baby Boy is not a cuddler...

In some weird turn of events, he has become my cuddle boy!  Don't get me wrong... He is not clingy... He does not *need* to be held and he still handles separation the same way... But, all of a sudden, he wants extra hugs... extra kisses... extra cuddles...

Before, when we rocked at bedtime it was just him on my lap... in the same chair as me... but, no cuddles...
Now, we rock at bedtime and he snuggles his cheek into my cheek...

Before, when we said goodnight it was just "Night Night Mommy"...
Now, he holds his hand to my cheek and draws me into his sweet, little neck and coos "I love you, Mommy"... "I love you, John John"... "I love you more, Mommy"...

This boy... He is going to be a heartbreaker... Lock up your girls, because my boy knows how to make your heart melt...

Reason # 9996...

No comments:

Post a Comment