My Reasons...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reason # 730... But 730 will be addressed again and again and again...

Every thing comes back to that day...
4/1/04  Reason #730... That is the day that she was gone... she was blue... she coded... Her heart stopped...My heart stopped... She coded... I coded...

 Reason #739- ... She started to come back... not completely... but, she came back... 

Reason # 740... We had her 2nd Birthday Party... Her features were dropped and she sat very still, but it was a celebration of her life... Everything from this day forward is a "Reason".

Every day from that day forward is a milestone for the girl who should have been gone...

I may have my numbers off, leap years and such,  but these notes are a reminder of the days that I have and that I treasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment