My Reasons...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reasons # 3231 and 973

Bean got to give her 'perfect' gift to her "Secret Valentine" "B"... It was a silly MnM dispenser... He told her that he always wanted one, so she is thrilled!!!!


"B" was also Beans "Secret Valentine" (which made her very happy) and he got her some heart shaped peanut butter cups... You would've thought it was diamonds....


JJ even had a special admirer today.  "C" and JJ have been very close since day one...  "C" got JJ a special Valentine Truck.... What better way to melt a two year olds heart... JJ gave "C" a special valentine...

I love that my children's hearts are so open... They love and give freely... 

My little stinkin' heartbreakers.... These are reasons # 3,231 and 973 why I love my kiddos more than life...

No comments:

Post a Comment