My Reasons...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reasons# 3235 and 979

I don't know what to say about today...

Nothing really awesome happened today, just everyday stuff...

This is the way that the day went...

JJ woke up early and decided that he wanted juice.  Instead of coming in to wake me and ask me for juice (which would be the logical order of things...), he went to the fridge, got the juice, opened it and proceeded to pour it onto my bed.... Quite a rude awakening!  Not the way that I would like him to ask for juice, but he did make his point clear... Kudos to my speech delayed boy...

Bean asked to go to church... not a weekly happening in our house, but one that I will not deny....

Then off to Nanny and Poppy's house....

Then off to visit our favorite cousins....

Then home for dinner...

Bath...
Bedtime...

Then, Bean asks me to tell her a story... "A story about me..."  I tell her about when she entered Pre-K 3 (part of the state funded "special needs" pre-k).  I tell her about Ms Laura and her daily routine and about our morning drop off routine...

The parent drop off was right outside Beans classroom... Every morning I would drop her off and she would walk to the window.  I would leave the classroom, leave the school and walk to the outside of her classroom window.  We would each sign ILY and blow a kiss... It was always a beautiful way to start the day... 

These are reasons # 3235 and 979 why I love my kiddos more than life... Regardless if it is a great beginning of the day or a rough beginning of the day- It's always the beginning of the day with them... And it will always be great...

No comments:

Post a Comment