My Reasons...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reason # 978

I once read something about a boys love for their Mother.  Don't ask me for references or authors, because as hard as I try, I can't remember... I just remember the general idea of it 'sticking' with me... I had read this far before JJ was even a dream to me...

The inference was that sons have an intense love for their Mother.  It burns strong and true.  They see their Mother as the most beautiful and loved person in their life.  The adoration and bond is beyond compare.

However, there comes a day when another will come along... A first crush... A first forbidden glimpse... A first love... And from that day forward, the Mother never again holds that throne... She is still beautiful and she is still loved, but she will never again be the most loved or the most cherished...

Someone told me today that I "never have to worry about John John leaving.  He loves you so much."  The person who said this to me meant it in the best intention, but in light of my recent path it just made me sad and made me cry...

It made me realize that, regardless of the relationship- Boyfriend, Husband, Son... Boys always leave...

This is Reason # 978 why I love my boy more than life... At least for now, I am the most important woman in his world...

No comments:

Post a Comment