My Reasons...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reason # 3229

Took Bean with me to see Matisyahu perform tonight.  It was a pretty small setting (2000 seat venue) and it was an acoustic set, which made it very cozy and intimate.

Halfway through the show he opens up the audience to Q&A.  Beans hand immediately flew up!  I'm thinking "What the heck can she possibly want to ask him?".  Alot of the questions being asked were about his music and his faith. Judaism, traveling to Israel.... kinda heavy stuff for her... Bean is patiently waiting with her hand up and I whisper in her ear, "What is your question?".  She turns to me with the serious face that only Ellie has a way of pulling off... Her question has no humor in it and she really is curious...

"I want to know if he has a cat."

She never did get called on to ask her question, but if she had I hope that he would have appreciated her innocence....

This is reason # 3,229 why I love my girl more than life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment