My Reasons...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reasons # 3237 & 981

I'm up late again....

Listening to my Baby Boy fight a fever and cough and hoping that it's nothing more than just a "Daycare" bug...

Listening to Bean snore her loud "Apnea" breaths and hoping that her sleep will be well enough to get her through the day tomorrow without another debilitating headache,,,

And I'm reminded, painfully so, that I am so blessed...

Despite the struggles that we have been though, we are strong and mostly healthy.  Don't get me wrong, I will *always* struggle with Beans airways issues- But, I know what to look for and monitor...

Tonight, a friend is struggling with their Little having so many more issues... They are struggling for Sunrise...
I've been there... I've felt that anxiety and helplessness... I have felt at odds with/ completely dependant with the doctors and nurses...

I am sending up so many prayers and good wishes to to this Boy and his Family... And it helps me to appreciate what I have...

This is reason # 3,237 and 981 why I love my Kiddos more than life...

Baby Zac... Be Strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment